What can you do for severe dental pain?
First you must schedule an appointment with your dentist.
In the mean time, here is a few at-home remedies to help relieve some dental pain.
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever. Be aware that you need to see a dentist. The pain reliever can mask the pain, but if infection is present, the tooth ache can turn life threatening.
- Rinse with warm water to ease pain.
- Floss you teeth and run a toothpick along the gum line if there is debris lodged in the gum.
- Put an icepack on your face over the area that hurts and this could relieve pain.
- If travelling in an airplane, pressure change may make you uncomfortable. You should get dental treatment done before travelling by air.
If you are having pain, give Power Ranch Dental a call at (480) 988- 2282. We will schedule you an appointment to see why you are in pain and get the problem resolved. We look forward to hearing from you soon!